Friday, December 21, 2007

Just Started

Hey Everyone i just started this blog i will be updating it daily so please keep visiting.
This blog is for alll of ur hacking needs here u will learn how to do various things such as hacking, creating viruses and fake viruses, learning how to use html,creating bat files,learning how to do things with command prompt, and Etc........

Well im lil_hack3r or call me LIL_hÄc]<3r.

Msn E-mails
kelleykirkland@hotmail.com
kelley.kirkland@hotmail.com
lil_hack3r@hotmail.com

My offical e-mails for buisness puposes are below.
Supporthacks@hotmail.com

My yahoo e-mails are below.
kelley_kirkland@yahoo.com
lil_hack3r@yahoo.com

My Aim e-mails
kirklandstickare@aol.com it's for messenger too.

My G-mail account
lilhack3r@gmail.com

LOL i know i have tons of e-mails, but feel free to add any of them if u want.


Thank you~lil_hack3r



No comments: