Saturday, December 22, 2007

Advanced SWF Hacker V1.0.0

Here is my special project that I have been working on all week. Its my own SWF hacker so you can hack flash games with ease. It also has a bunch of features. If you don't understand how to use it I will make a video on how to use it. I also plan on adding a trainer make to it on the next version.

Features:
-Lets you load any SWF movie Via URL
-Also has an Un-load feature
-Has 2 variable hacks on the main form
-Has the option to freeze/un-freeze those Variables
-Has many Flash Options
-Lets you load a Base Url
-Lets you load the FlashVars
-Has a Frame Jump
-Can Prevent Menu and Loop
-Can allow script access
-Has a Variable list which you can add to
-Has six SWF Games that you can load
-Has 4 more variable hacks all with option to freeze
-Has hot keys for all functions
-Can Open and Save projects

Download Advanced SWF Hacker V1.0.0

No comments: