Thursday, July 10, 2008

3L33t hÄck ï n 9 is back!!!

Hey everyone, i have decided not to move. The reason for this is because is was wrong that i just came out of no where saying that i am moving and creating a new website. I know this made alot of you angry (a lot of e-mails that weren't to great from people). During the past time i have been learning new things and have so many new things to tell you all and show. I have new trainers, pranks, fake viruses & more.
I will be changing the whole desighn of the site so that means i might be changing my color scheme to something a little more customized.
I will be deleting and changing many things on the site so keep checking back for more.

Also make sure you tell everyone this

3L33t hÄck ï n 9 | 3L33T Hacking is back!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: